Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Racker Family Reuinion

My mom is one of TEN kids. Because she has such a big family, we rarely get to see all of our cousins. Over the weekend of the 4th of July we finally had a reunion. Eight of the ten Siblings were able to come, which is an accomplishment on its own. The crazy thing is, that I don't even think this is half of everybody. Because of Facebook and blogs I have been able to catch up with a bunch of my cousins, but It was great to see everyone in person for sure!

8/10 siblings
Brent, Joel, Steve, Annette, Beverly, Stan, Evan, and David

8/10 Racker siblings and their spouses

Some of the Grandkids

Grandkids and their families

This is what Owen did the whole time!


1 comments:

Carly said...

Thanks for posting pictures! I wasn't able to go and have been waiting for pictures of everybody that came. And you're right, I doubt half of the grandkids were there. But it looks like you had fun. Maybe I'll make it to the next one in another 15 years.