Monday, August 31, 2009

Lagoon Day!

We got to go to Lagoon with Spencer's work a few weeks ago.  I am just now posting some pictures.  Owen was really funny.  He loved some rides and hated others.  Eli just hated everything, well all the rides.  He is like me, I enjoy the people and the memories.  The Rides, not-so -much.  Here are some pictures.
 
While I let the kids get a good nap, Judd and Spencer went early to get in some grown up rides.
Here is a picture we took right after we met up.   They just got off The Samurai and were a little queazy

This is the first ride we had Owen go on.  He HATED it.  Screamed bloody Murder the whole time.  


Owen trying really hard to get his airplane high in the air.


Owen and Harper got pretty into this one

Eli and Izaiah, not so much

Owen excited

The one and only smile I got of Eli on a ride,  This was just before it "took off"


and this was after

The Last ride of the day was for some of the adults. 
I think Spencer, Joe, Melissa and Keler are Crazy for going on this one.  

Thanks Mountain West, you are the Best!  
next years day at Lagoon, can't come too soon. 
(  I think I am going to quit this whole mom thing and take up poetry, No? )

4 comments:

Christina said...

so there are rides at lagoon for toddlers? good to know...i'm not a fan of theme parks but maybe we will give it a shot sometime. your kids are adorable as always :)

whitney said...

My stomach is a little uneasy just looking at that last picture. I'm with you and enjoying the people and memories!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

I LOVE wicked (and MWSBF!)! Cassandra and I used the 'designated rider' line with Tatum and then went again as single riders... I could feel my brain sloshing around in it's fluid after the second time (like my equilibrium (sp) never recovered.)

PS. I have been practicing a little more with Holden in the stroller (Danny and I are taking walks with him in the evening). Maybe he will do better next year...

Anna said...

The boys are really beautiful. (This is not news, I just paused long enough to say so tonight.)