Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Turbie Twist


A little over 6 years ago, I had some credit at Bed Bath and Beyond. I thought that with that credit, I would get a pack of Turbie Twists. I did after all have hair that took along time to dry, and hated when my towel would fall out. I vividly remember Spencer fighting me on this, saying "that is NEVER gonna get used." Well I have used them here and there over the years, but not like everyday. So I would say I could definatly have done with out them. That is until I got the guineas idea to put my boys in them. For some reason, I think this is the funniest thing ever. You decide. Eli likes

Owen is not so sure

4 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

I am so pleased that you are finally admitting what a waste these were.

Camille Kemp said...

Waste?! Your children can be Genie's for halloween.

3703 said...

Your boys make such cute girls.

Cicely said...

yes.