Friday, September 4, 2009

Panguitch Lake and the Incident

This last Weekend we got to spend in Panguitch lake. It was so much fun! Thanks Jeff and Jacquie again for inviting us. The first night was pretty horrible. My kids were honestly the worst that they have ever been. We ended up keeping the whole cabin from sleeping for the majority of the night. I am pretty sure everyone wanted to kick us out at 3 in the morning. But we are so glad that they didn't. The second night went so much better. I think it helped that everyone was so tired that it wouldn't have mattered how loud my kids were, they probably would have slept right through it.

Owen and Anna running wild

Just before they started throwing gravel on each other
Anna is a champ, I don't know many other little girls who can keep up with my wild boys. Anna definitely held her own!


Us about to fall into Cedar Breaks, super windy

So cool
I have grown up to be one of those people who are totally and completely blown away by how awesome nature is.


Juddy and Eli enjoying the view

Owen NEEDED this picture to be taken?

Spencer and Judd thought it would be a good idea to take Owen out on the Canoe. Owen disagreed, 15 seconds into the ride, he demanded to go back to the shore.

So off they went

Natural Canoe-ers

Seriously maybe 2 minutes in, they capsized. Owen took it the hardest. He was pretty upset. He thought his DAD was gone forever. He had real tears!

Commanders of the Waters

We hurried and got a shot of the group, before the boys clothes dried.
Wet Tee shirt Contest, Yes Thank you!

3 comments:

3703 said...

Whatever, that boat was broken.

The picture of Buzz at Cedar Breaks is my favorite.

Spencer Davis said...

4655- My favorite is the one where you, owen and i are still in the canoe. Owen's face is funny, but yours is even funnier. You look extremely unsure. I of course look cool, clam, and collected.

3703 said...

That is very funny, I never even noticed.

I knew it was dangerous and I wanted to shout out and scream, and at the time I thought Owen was the only one who could not hide it.

Now after enlarging that picture I can see the depth of my poker face.

Thank you for pointing that out.