Thursday, June 11, 2009

what we've been up to cont...

For Owen's birthday party in Feburary Cathie got him these bubble toys, we finally got them out again last week.  The boys were pretty entertained.  


So an old friend was giving away some unused disneyland tickets the other day and we took her up on her offer.  We got the great idea to press our luck with some standby tickets and fly out there and back in the same day. So we woke up early on Tuesday morning and took off.  We're not really those kinda people that fly by the seat of their pants, so this was out of our comfort zone, but all in all we got on the flights, and had a great time.  Here are a bunch of pics of us standing in lines, and riding rides.  Thanks Kassie for the tickets and to Duane for the plane tickets!   











3 comments:

Jacquelynn said...

SO FUN! I am glad it all worked out. Sorry I never called back. Our lives have been way way crazy! We are moving to Sandy in two and a half weeks and we are car shopping. Perfect timing huh? I got into a horrible accident on the way home from that St. George girl trip and they just barely totaled my car! They just took back the rental this week. Don't worry it wasn't my fault, but still life has been hectic. We need to catch up! We miss you guys.

Brandon said...

I love Disneyland! When Casey surprised me with tickets for my Birthday I thought it was the greatest gift ever! How fun!

Katie said...

No way! You are the coolest parents. How fun. Good for you. I bet the boys loved it way. Way to be spontaneous. So fun.