Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Things Are Looking Up!

Yesterday we got to go over and see baby Emmy again! Here are some cute pictures we took while there.

Eli would get pretty pissed when he saw me holding the tiny baby. It was really funny.


Pretty Emmy

She was seriously the best baby to take pictures of.
She sat forever on this blanket and I really think she loved the flash on my camera.
She is totally a little super model!

Kamari was nice to come with and occupy the kids.
I snapped this one of them chillin, check out Owen- Mr. Rico Suave himself.

Update: Things are getting much better, as far as Owen's charades go. He has actually done like a 180. I know this might jinks it, but for the past few days he has been 100% potty trained. He does awesome even at nap and bedtime! Miracles do happen after all. Thanks to everyone for listening to my whining.

2 comments:

Bromleys said...

You are such a great photographer! I love your pictures! I'm lucky to have a few of my own Alison Davis'. Even though only 2 people will ever see some of them.

3703 said...

Whatever. I bet he starts sneaking outside and going where Sergio goes.