Saturday, March 22, 2008

Eli is finally here!

Eli is finally here! Hooray. On Thursday night around 5pm my water broke and by 5:47am he was here! We had to wait for the Daddy to drive home from TJ's Wedding in SLC but after he arrived around midnight we cranked the petocin and got an epidural and the rest is history.
Owen is being super cute with his little brother and I couldn't be more thrilled to not be pregnant anymore. We came home from the hospital last night around 8pm and we are now trying to catch up on sleep and finally get over our colds. He is a perfect little baby, we think he looked like a little Eskimo, especially right after he was born cause he was pretty swollen. All in all we couldn't be more thrilled, grateful and blessed that we have a new beautiful, healthy baby boy in our family.


our little Eskimo
Both looking a little tired

The Proud Papa

Cute Eli

my favorite part of the day, watching OJD being so cute with his brother

all of my boys

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute!! We are so excited he is here. I am in love with his hair. I am so happy you posted pics, I have been dying to see him. Hope all is well. We love you guys. Good work, he is so cute!!!

whitney said...

Now that you say it, he does look a little like an Eskimo, but such a cite one! I hope Roman loves his baby as much as Owen does. Love all the dark hair too! Hope you are feeling alright.

Katie said...

Eli is sooooooooooooooo cute! We are thrilled he is here. I cannot believe all that hair. It looks well styled already. I love the picture of Owen smiling by him. What a darling family. Way to go. Spencer and Allison you do great work!

We cannot wait to meet him. Love you!

Gertge Family said...

Congratulations!! What a sweet baby. He is a lovely addition to your adorable little family. Good job!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!! I am super excited for you guys, and Owen especially. He will be the best big brother. Eli is so cute, and I love all the hair!

Anna said...

So, in order to be fair, are you going to change the name of your blog? Maybe theowenandelishow.blogspot.com? Can't wait to see him in person.

Kyle said...

Guys-we couldn't be more excited for you! He is darling and both Haley and I love the contrast between Owen and Eli. Thanks for posting.

The Morrisons... said...

Congrats. He is so cute! Love the hair!

Mindi said...

WAHOOOOO! i hear that he pretty much is all that--kam said that being there was beyond beyond.
we want to check him out soon!

Allison's Mom said...

I can't wait to get down there and get my hands on him, And Owie.

Mike Blakesley said...

The Inuit, or "eskimos," have many different words for snow. 'Muruaneq' for soft deep snow, 'natquik' for the snow which clings to the feet, 'kanevvluk' for fine snow, 'quaniisqineq' for snow floating on water, and 'natquigte' for snow that drifts along the ground.

Unfortunately there aren't many words for "hot," so Inuit terminology isn't very helpful for St. George.

Amy said...

So cute! Kam sent me a photo text later that morning. She said he is darling! You're a great mom! Kam also told me about your "clinical" words with Dr. Thompson... I laughed so hard! You're the best! Congrats!