Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lars and The Real Girl


I am not going to pretend that I am any good at reviewing movies, but I would like to give my recommendation to go see Lars and The Real Girl. Spencer and I went to the matinée today and we really liked it. The thing we liked most about it was that it was really original. Initially I could not figure out why so many people liked this movie. I mean the whole concept is a guy who goes out with a sex doll, and believes she is real??? I was really surprised that a story like that could have heart and make you think, and more than that I was surprised that it was not dirty, when it easily could have gone that direction. 2 thumbs up for me!

1 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

I really enjoyed this movie. Original plot and good believable characters. Bionka is a babe.