Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Craft Update

Remember This? I didn't either until a week ago, looks like I missed the deadline, but who really cares? Since Judd asked me to buy his craft I am going to call the cereal that he ate this weekend at my house his craft! As for the rest of you, you are lucky I had a couple hours of conference to watch this weekend.

For Sam I made a little headband for Claire with some inter-changeable flowers,

For Whitney, I made you a snow hat.(I think Owen did a pretty snazzy job of taking this picture of me!)

Sam and Whitney email me your mailing addresses and I will mail these little beauties off in a jiffy!

6 comments:

3703 said...

Thats crap! Not your product, the jipping me of mine.

Also, I didn't even eat your cereal so you can buy me a box of cookie crisp or lucky charms.

I will email you my mailing address.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

I am super impressed. You are craftier than that Beastie Boys song. Just for the record, I wanted to enter, but if I recall, the stipulations to enter were that you had to craft it forward after. And I can't even sew a 12"x12" lovely for Holden... so I did not enter. But I wanted to.


PS. Juddy, you are 3703 now?!?!? Congrats. Also, that picture of you is still creepy. You like an NRA member from Texas or something. But I assume that's what you were going for?

Allison said...

Sabrena: Well I don't even know what a "12x12 lovely" is? So you are obviously craftier than you know!

Judd: will fruity pebbles do? I got a box tonight because all the a-holes that shop coupons bought all the honey bunches of oats that I wanted.

3703 said...

Yes, Fruity Pebbles are an acceptable craft.

3703 stands for my NRA rating.

Cicely said...

What a cute little girl! Will you make me one? I think it might make me look a lot cooler than I am. Also, you look like modelquin.

Allison said...

Sure! But just so we're clear, do you want me to make you a headband or a little girl who looks like a boy?? Either way i'd do it for you. Just promise to keep complimenting me.