Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sergio, I love/ hate him.

Owen is mostly over taking naps. Last week after lunch Owen told me he was "ready for his nap now." I was pretty excited that he would want to go to sleep. 95% of the time Sergio ruins our naps by barking at people knocking at the front door or a bird he sees out the window. I have to lay down by Owen when he takes naps, I am not sure why, but it is the only way we have found that he will actually fall asleep, then I can sneak out and have some me time. Anyway, Just as he was drifting off to sleep, I remembered the dog, and went to get him to bring him in by us so he couldn't hear the door, or see any birds. He (the dog) runs into Owen's room, and jumps up on my pillow and blanket. Before I could even tell him to "Get off!!" he PUKES all over my pillow!! Never mind to that nap, since my afternoon would now be full of laundering all of Owen's bedding ect. I HATE this Dog!!!

skip to the next morning... here is a clip of him being super patient and nice with Eli. Seriously is any dog this good with kids??



P.S. Don't worry, I am certain we brushed his teeth before this.

P.P.S. We already know he is super fat, he eats the kids food like crazy. I am thinking that is why he is so nice to them, he couldn't scare away his main treat source, right?

4 comments:

3703 said...

Dog puke is gross. Did Sergio eat one of your children?? I thought you had three?

Allison said...

Nope, we only have 2 kids. Remember I made a vow not to have anymore until you get married! Better get to it, my family is depending on you:-(

Alex said...

I love this dog more than you know.

Allison said...

LOL, I thought I heard you sneaking out of your bedroom on friday night to watch him sleep, but I didn't realize that just HOW deep your love is. Now I know. He is yours in the will.