Monday, July 13, 2009

Smokin Hot Deal


Have I got a deal for you!! Okay our BFFF's (best family friends forever) the Suites are selling their St. George Condo, and for a steal! I have had the pleasure of spending a lot of time in this beauty, and I am telling you, this place is AMAZING. Go now, Check it out. Tell all your friends how HUGE it is, how they could have a family reunion in it. How awesome the storage space is. Ect. Ect. Tell anyone who might be interested. If you are the person who passed it on, and the place sells, YOU get $1000!

I am hoping that the purchaser wants to be our best friends too, so we can continue to enjoy it's awesomeness, I can dream, no?

1 comments:

Bromleys said...

You wanna try to sell my house in Bloomington? You're pretty good at advertising.

It was good seeing you at Ash's Wedding.