Friday, September 5, 2008

Playing Ketchup

*LAGOON*
Spencer livin' on the edge, as usual.


*Visiting Baby Ella*

She is so tiny!


*San Fran Trip*

For our 5 year anniversary sman surprised me with a trip to SF. Awe, I am the luckiest I know.
We left OJD with G&G, this was a 1st. It was harder on me than him I know. He loved it. Other than the fact that 2 weeks later he is still calling me grandma, I am so happy we did it.


Our Hotel

This is was our view from the 15th floor!
My feet got all tingly when I leaned out the window.


Eating at Nanking is always our 1st stop!
this was funny, we asked this random guy to take our picture and this is what we got!
all I said is ge
t us in it and the sign!?!
No prob, I just photoshoped us together, ya can't even tell! Right??

notice the sign



Checkin out the Crazies

we don't need no stinking patches

Eli's 1st trip to the Ocean!!!

ALCATRAZ!!

*Back in SLC*

Harper & Eli looking awesome

*Casey's Birthday Party*


THE END

6 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

That picture really captures Eli's excitement about going to the ocean for the first time.

Anna said...

Ummm...Hello!!! It's spelled "Catsup". Geez.

Jayme said...

I was in SF for work in July and had a conference at the Hyatt. Its location is great, right off the Embarcadero station. Did you go to the Ferry Terminal? That is one of my favorite places in the world--filled w/ good things to eat!!

Allison said...

The Ferry Terminal was SO cool. Spencer took some really cool pictures there. Who knew there was need for an entire shop of just Mushrooms, Salome, or BBQ sauce. We loved it.

Camille Kemp said...

What a sexy bitch. Cecilia I mean. Do you have any other pics from the b-day party? Email me them.

Anonymous said...

Great work.