Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am glad the office is back

So I have not blogged in a while. I keep finding pictures to post and then I get side tracked. Owen had another marker incident the other day and I thought about taking pictures and posting how CRAZY! my kid is but then I realized even I am becoming bored with his destruction. He has become so destructive lately. Eli has 2 teeth now and has decided to stop sleeping through the nights. This kid honestly has slept so well up to this point that I can't complain, about his sleeping anyway....

The other day I was helping one of my young women with a photo assignment she had for school. Here are some of the shots she took of my kids. I think she has an eye, don't you?

9 comments:

rachele and jordan said...

Eli is super cute! I think we're coming to St. George in about 2 weeks. We should hang out!

Kateenie said...

That young woman has great raw talent. She does have a great eye. I hope she continues to develop that talent.

Spencer Davis said...

Thats a great shot of Owen's large sausage like fingers.

Anna said...

She has only one eye?! How great for her to be able to choose such a profession with disability like that. You're so compassionate to help her out.

3703 said...

I too was impressed with owens fingers. What is he holding?

kourtney said...

Love the pics...she is a photographer in the making.

Christina said...

i would have to say its actually the kids that make the pictures :) and i'm not going to mention once again that i still have not seen eli in real life.

i tried to call you but you didn't answer, so what is this pink swizzle stuff?? do i need a prescription for it or where do i get it?

Wayne & Amy MacIntosh said...

What the crap I live next door and I didn't know you had a blog!!!I am adding you to my list so I can keep updated cuz we NEVER see each other.

Charity said...

She's got talent alright;)