Saturday, September 29, 2007

Cruisin' with babies ROCKS!

Here is a picture diary of our trip.....



Our 1st Stop was the beautiful Nanaimo


While in Nanaimo we got hot chocolate that was yucky.
While we were getting our drink Owen fell asleep like this!
I think he was hungry and tired at the same time.


Us at the beautiful port


By far our favorite part of Nanaimo.
At the grocery store we stumbled upon this and all had a laugh.


Our 2nd stop was Victoria.
There is much to see in Victoria. I think we all wouldn't mind spending more time there in the future. On our day there we went to this great park down town.


Owen loved being able to roam




Video of Owen running after squirrel in the park
I am not sure if it is the "altitude" or just that I am a chubby pregnant lady, but please excuse my heavy breathing in this clip!


Owen running after a squirrel.


Owen's favorite place to hang while in our stateroom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow huge window. Much better then the diahrrea inducing room we had on our cruise eh? Note to self, never go on a cruise with mother Bev ever again. Ever.

Spencer Davis said...

The park seen in these pics and Owen chasing the squirrels was the highlight of the trip for me. That and eating two lobsters and fillet minion in one night.

whitney said...

Was cruis'n with Owen really that much fun? I would have thought I would rather cut off my arm than take Roman on a cruise. What did you do to keep him entertained all day and evening when you were on the boat? And more importantly, how did you go to the midnight buffet when he was asleep? Brad and I love the midnight buffet.

Allison said...

I am just finishing up the pukie time in this pregnancy, so the midnight buffet was not at all appealing to me, so no temptation there. I was being sarcastic with the title. We decided on the plane ride home that we will never attempt that again. My advice if any choose to take a mobile baby on a cruise is to skip dinner, and order room service. Trying to get a baby to sit still in a high chair for 2 hours every night was by far the worst part. We couldn't have done it without grandma and grandpa.

Katie said...

Great pictures. That is so cute that Owen was chasing squirrels. I'm sorry the trip wasn't what you hoped it to be. We missed you all and are sad we couldn't be there!

It was so fun to be with you in St. George.

tjcool18 said...

I don't get it. Was the Orangina that great of a drink?