Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Warmer Weather

So it is finally getting warmer! Hooray and just in time for some fun with cousins!


Here is Eli at Aunt Kamari's pool! We are so lucky to be able to go swimming with our cousins. And to mooch all of their food. I don't know why my kids are STARVING every time we go swimming! We can eat right before we go, and we walk in the gate and suddenly Eli is famished.


On Saturday we went with some of the Davis cousins to Gunlock for a little BBQ on the river, we also got some sweet skim-boarding in! We had lots of fun!


And here is Emmett being held by Angel (the baby whisperer) he really loved her. We went to the doc yesterday and he was 10 lbs 15 oz! I guess that is what happens when you eat every TWO hrs day and night.

3 comments:

Anna said...

My babies come out about that size. Imagine if they went to term.

whitney said...

At least he didn't come out 10 pounds! Roman ate two hours day and night too, I feel your pain!
Warmer weather? You live in St. G. Isn't it always warmer weather!

mel or kel said...

I wish we lived by you, I think Harper was in heaven and as soon as we got home he asked to go to Owen and Eli's house :( I guess we need to plan another trip there soon