Thursday, March 10, 2011

I get to hang out with these 2 dorks all day long!


I realize this is probably only entertaining to a select few, but seriously.  I am convinced that Owen thinks he has the force.  Also it's pretty funny how he is determined to teach Eli every thing there is to know about  Star Wars crap.  So. Freaking. Weird!

P.S.  Probably the best part about this is that I know NOTHING about Star Wars.  I have never even seen the movies .  So  I am no help at all when trying to resolve an argument over who has what color lightsaber or whatever it is they are asking me.   I say the words "I don't know ask dad when he gets home"  at least 25 times a day.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I tried that "ask daddy" thing. Nina just says, "Just google it on your phone." Drives me nuts.

Allison said...

yeah, Nina is way smarter than owen:) If she teaches him that I will beat her:)

Cicely said...

Owen's moves are so fluid.