Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mahalo Big Island

 We were LUCKY enough to get to go to Hawaii the first of October.  We went to Kona and had SO much fun!  

 We totally looked like locals, at least that's what everyone was telling us everywhere we went.  

 We lucked out and were there for the Ironman.  It was rediculousness.  Spencer was pretty excited to be there.  

 It really was like what I imagine it's like to be at the super bowl.  Really!

look at all those arms!   

We went to the sickest Luau on earth, and I don't mean sick as in good.  This is a picture of us while there.  Do you like my hair piece?

We went to these botanical gardens and got to see this not so impressive waterfall.  I think everything pales in comparison to Havasupai, at least for me.  



 We took probably 200 pictures of flowers.  This is my favorite one.  Check out the nasty little bugs on it.

 This is where I ate the only Sushi I have ever been able to swallow.  It was not so bad, minus that gross green paper.  

We had a great dinner our last night there. 

 The last day before we flew out on the red eye we took a sailing / snorkeling trip.  It was awesome.  

 Captain Cook Monument = best snorkeling ever

Such a fun trip!

0 comments: