Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gingerbread Houses = Sugar Overload

On Christmas Eve we had a party at Cathie and Scott's house. Although we had been telling Owen that we were having a party, I am not sure where got the idea that it was a superhero party. As much as we would tell him otherwise, he was convinced, and there was no budging. I am thinking it had something to do with his superhero themed birthday party (10 months ago) combined with the fact that we had told him that it was Jesus' Birthday on Christmas??? Who knows. Anyway here is a gingerbread house pictorial essay ( aka I am too lazy to put captions on the pictures, and they are fairly self explanatory anyway.)










THE END

2 comments:

Abbie said...

You are not lurking because we're basically family friends. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. And,for the record , I leave random comments on a lot blogs. I think it's fun. Not creepy at all.

PS I think your Eli needs to come teach my Eli a few things about pooping in the potty.

Christina said...

at least you are getting your money's worth out of the spiderman costume. cute pictures, you look great!