Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy 3rd OJD!!

It was Owens birthday on the 28th. Here is how we celebrated! ( please excuse the lack of posting a birthday wish to him on here on his actual birthday. I just figured, its not like he can read, and I am lazy!)

Owen with his mustard cake. Spencer thought it would be funny to tell the kids it was mustard icing.


Owen had some friends over for a little party. Superhero style. The kids looked so funny in their costumes.


Owen trying to make Abe jealous of all his gifts!


The boys with Grandma Cath. Thank you so much Cathie. We all loved having another set of hands around.


Owen with morning poo face on his actual bday.


I love this picture because Eli looks like a giant.


One of Owen's very favorite bday gifts were these AWESOME tattoos
I kept catching him in the bathroom checking himself out. Like every 3 minutes!

As a birthday gift to me Owen decided he does not like diapers anymore! What?? yep! it's not like he decided he likes to go potty in the potty. He just gave the diapers the axe. Its a step in the right direction. Right??

Here is a pic of Chubs McGee sleeping. This is what I get to wake up to! Awe. I know, I know.

6 comments:

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

Happy Birthday owen! Your cape is awesome!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Happy bday owen! Al, the party looked great.

And I love "chubs mcgee"... Holden is trying to catch up though. He's gained more than 3 1/2 lbs in 5 weeks and is getting rolls and creases all over. (What happened to my little squish?!?! He's a chunker!!! sooo cute.)

Miss you guys - I'm hoping to get to SG sooner than later. The weather here is lame and cold and I really want some cupcakes from 25 Main even though I'm supposed to be doing the biggest loser.

seacrest out.

whitney said...

Meh, I haven't gotten around to posting Roman's party pics, so nor worries.
As if he is done with diapers! No fare! But really I have put no real effort into potty training, so I can't complain. Soon, soon.

The Morrisons... said...

Thats right we have the same birthday!! Happy Birthday Owen...looks like quite the party!

mel or kel said...

Happy birthday. We are sad Harper couldn't join in on the tights wearing!! It looked like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Owen!!!

Camille Kemp said...

Happy 3rd Owen! It's all downhill from here. What happened to Dani's arm?