Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby It's Pleasant Outside

Since the weather has been so nice, We decided to play outside in our front yard yesterday afternoon (the backyard is too covered in fecal matter) not that you asked.  Anyway I thought this would be a good occasion to snap some pictures of my boys. Looks like Owen thinks he is pretty funny. Check out all his expressions.


Scared

Confused

Pooping

Now that I have fulfilled Judd's request, here are some of my second born....

Grumpy


& Handsome

4 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Your boys are too cute and your hair rocks!

Lindsey said...

Hey Allison,
You are soo sweet. I think the thing is that I get to see all of my mistakes and everyone else's good stuff. Being a perfectionist is a rough gig sometimes.
I love your hair and your pics of the boys are too cute. It looks warm there--lucky!

3703 said...

Thank you. The blog purpose is fullfilled.

Camille Kemp said...

hehehe. I wish it were warm here. Cecilia loves to play outside.