Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So we're starting a floral business

Okay, I know this may come as a surprise to many, especially those who know how many times I got kicked out of Ornamental Horticulture in high school. But with Spencer's natural talent we can't deny that it is time to expand our wedding services to include floral design. Here is just an example of his VISION. This lovely bouquet is what I received on mothers day. I know how can one girl be SO lucky?!

In other news Eli has decided to also switch gears. Here is him transforming from "Mr. Grumpy Gus" to "Mr. Grinny Gil" enjoy...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it was just a matter of time! He just has bigger cheeks and needed stronger muscles to lift them before he could start smiling! So cute. Love the bouquet by the way.-Kam

Spencer Davis said...

Those home grown flowers and my arrengement look amazing. Sorry to make all you other guys looks so bad.

Mindi said...

my anniversary is coming up--could spencer make me something special??

there's no denying the boy has talent. hal hiatt better hold on to his hat!

ps cuuuuuuuuuute baby!

Gertge Family said...

Too Cute! Love the video & the flowers! You are a LUCKY Girl.

Cicely said...

I wish I had something funny to say about the flowers or Eli...

I don't. I'm completely useless.

3703 said...

I could watch that video of you and ELI for hours. Maybe even all day.

I would not pay for those flowers --they are priceless.

Lindsay said...

Spencer your arrangment does look amazing. I never knew I had such a talented brother. Allison, I am leaning more with you on the running group. I think I would feel dumb running with them anyways and its a lot of money. Thanks for the advice. Also, Eli is so cute. I love his smiles.

Christina said...

Next you should do a catering business...you will be the whole event package! Seriously, I remember looking for catering for my wedding in STG. Not many options.

Katie said...

That is so cute. I showed it to Grace the first time, and now she keeps saying, "more Eli" so we are watching it over and over again. She thinks it is hilarious.

Nice work Spence on the flowers. I think it's always the "homemade" presents that mean the most!