Friday, January 25, 2008

Ebay didn't fail me! (this time)



So I have been dreaming about this Stroller since the first day I saw it on Temple Square in SLC at a wedding 8 months ago! I knew we would be having another kid, so I told Spencer and I did some investigating. I was on board, the Sman not so much. That is until I found it on Ebay for like 20% off the retail price, and these babies don't go on sale. I had a lady at a boutique tell me that if Phil and Teds gets word that they have marked them down, that they will take away their ability to distribute them! So anyway long story short. I won the auction, but was pretty paranoid that I either wouldn't receive it, or that it would be damaged. Hurray yesterday it came and all my fears were put to rest. So look out for me on the street, I am going to be the hot little number with the red buggy!

look how versatile it is!

6 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

It sure looks cool, but I'm still not happy or convinced that its that great.

Heather said...

Alison, I am a faithful P&T driver. It rocks. Worth every penny although I probably should have waited for a "sale" to save some dollars. And you WILL be a hot little number pushing it. I've never been stared at so much in my life.

signed,
yourcousinchris'sisterinlawwhosawyourpostonhissidebarandgotsoexcitedihadtoleaveyouacomment

Katie said...

that is quite possibly the coolest stroller ever!Im jealous! Im afraid to ask how much it set you back... I refused to by one of those tandem strollers when I had my second, so I make my boy walk while I push the baby... mother of the year, right here!

Carr Family said...

Alison I saw that stroller at the park one day and have been eyeing it myself. I found out that two of my friends have it and they stand by their purchased product. After the baby comes....I'm on the hunt for one. Good Stuff.

Mindi said...

you kids these days with your newfangled gadgets.....in my day we only had the sad,pathetic selection available at walmart. my kids might not have to go into therapy later in life if i would have "strolled" them more......hmmm
i wanna see that thing in action

Anonymous said...

yep. I really like it. And it's red- which demands attention. Basically- you have the corvette of strolleres. I am going to get you a license plate for it that says "SO COOL" like on Adventures in Babysitting.

-Cicely is awesome